ASSET ADVISORY & STRATEGY
- Anticipation of market trends, gathering evaluating and leading detailed economic due diligence, demographic and other real estate market data. Strong analytical, planning, negotiation and problem solving skills, recognizing zoning and entitlement, ingress/egress concerns; offering solutions to all hurdles.
- Through my CCIM membership I conduct market research using ESRI. Some examples include; tapestry segmentation, national economic indicators, NAICS gap analysis, shift-share, daytime populations, walk-ability studies, crime activity, graphical data representation via heat map variations, etc., etc.
- Managing the full spectrum of development projects with internal and external consultants; informed decisions through property entitlements, site concurrency, civil design, construction, development, leasing, property management and disposition.
- Prepare discounted cash flow property analysis using ARGUS DCF. Evaluating current performance against potential performance; stress testing to meet objective.
- Extensive relationships within the construction, development and real estate community; sourcing and leveraging relationships yielding opportunity awareness.