- Strong understanding of property entitlements regarding land use, conditional use permitting (CUP), zoning, variances, easements, setbacks, Phase I and Phase II environmental site assessments (ESA) and how tax incremental funding (TIF) supports infrastructure, benefits development and promotes favorable tax base increases to the seeking jurisdiction. Complete project permitting at the local, county and state levels.
- Layout site, civil and building locations to the finest details by utilizing information found on cadastral mapping, construction drawings and documents to achieve real world positioning. Fluent in engineering and construction surveying terminology and using theodolite and laser measuring equipment when working with boundaries, elevations and inverts. Extensive experience with site grading and soil report interpretation.
- Full understanding of storm water management, collection and containment (dry pond detention & wet pond retention), relevant placement of concrete precast structures, head walls, catch basins, flumes, overflow windows, spillways and how proper storm water design slows and controls the flow of water, filters pollutants and improves stream health in riparian buffers.
- Design pre-engineered metal buildings (PEMB). Extensive experiences begins with complete site and civil design understanding, maximizing column reaction values in designing pier footings, pier columns, grade beam foundations, anchor bolt & steel reinforcement placement, floor slabs and erecting and building to a full turn-key completion; in-place provisions thoroughly thought through anticipating future expansions and amenities (grade beam/pier extensions, expandable endwall, over sized storm laterals etc., etc.).
- Class A CDL with double/triple trailer and tanker endorsements with no restrictions and a stellar drug and citation free operating history. Effectively operate construction equipment and machinery, e.g., bulldozer, backhoe, mini-excavator, track-hoe, telescopic material handler, rubber tired forklift and loader, track loader, static/vibratory roller, pad-foot/plate & sheep-foot compaction equipment, skid-steer, man-lift, scissor lift, truck crane, dump truck, semi/drag combo, tractor and many implements and attachments.